Wondering about punishment

The new file 'Thought Control' was released today. The description advised to listen to 'Behavior Modification' first and since this was also one of today's assignments, it bought it too and listened to it in the early evening. I don't remember much of it's content, but it took me very deep and it left me in a slightly dazed state.

While the file ended, I started to think about punishment again. I have thought about it a lot after Princess Shelle mentioned it in a post last week. Although I know, that being punished will not be enjoyable, the thought about it arouses me.
I wrote a mail to Princess Shelle to ask for her advise, but hesitated long to send it, fearing that I would regret it.
After I finally sent it, I felt relieved. I think it's due to the suggestions in Behavior Modification, that I felt compelled to write that mail.

There was an auction for one of Princess Shelle's panties today. I suppose, that my bid won't be the highest, but I wanted to take part in the auction anyway...

I'm wearing my collar since I returned home yesterday and I'm going to wear it until Monday morning, only taking it off to shower. It is such a nice reminder that I'm owned and controlled by my Princess.

I listened to Thought Control in the late evening. This is the most powerful session I have listened to so far. I'm feeling different after having listened to it, but I can't say what exactly has changed.

My Princess sent the S trigger on twitter with the instruction do it at 8pm her time. This is 2am here, so I'll set the alarm before I go to sleep to execute the command. I'm happy to do that for her, even though I normally don't like when my sleep is disturbed...

No comments:

Post a Comment