More triggers

As I already had suspected, falling asleep with my hand on my cock was not easy yesterday. Even after listening to Wet dreams, I couldn't stop thinking about my arousal and had a strong temptation to masturbate.

When I came home after work, I found a new message on twitter with the U trigger. She also sent the P trigger later... I don't want to spoil the surprise, so I'm not going to write what they are about...

It's amazing how powerful those simple text triggers are.  I found myself simply obeying Princess Shelle's commands. I didn't think much about it, but just did what she commanded.

Finally, here's the writing assignment from today:
  1. You own me, i am your slave worker
  2. You own me, i am your slave worker
  3. You own me, i am your slave worker
  4. You own me, i am your slave worker
  5. You own me, i am your slave worker
  6. You own me, i am your slave worker
  7. You own me, i am your slave worker
  8. You own me, i am your slave worker
  9. You own me, i am your slave worker
  10. You own me, i am your slave worker
  11. You won me, i am your slave worker
  12. You own me, i am your slave worker
  13. You own me, i am your slave worker
  14. You own me, i am your slave worker
  15. You own me, i am your slave worker
  16. You own me, i am your slave worker
  17. You own me, i am your slave worker
  18. You own me, i am your slave worker
  19. You own me, i am your slave worker
  20. You own me, i am your slave worker

No comments:

Post a Comment