Cleaning

I use to start the day slow on the weekends, sitting down with a cup of coffee, reading emails and browsing some websites... but today was different...
One of today's assignments was to clean at home. I'm receiving guests tomorrow and had to do that anyway, but I would have it done half-hearted, doing only the necessary. Being assigned to do it motivated me, I actually was looking forward to do it. So I hurried to do some purchases and put on a maids uniform and my collar when I returned home. I started cleaning, spending much more attention to the details than I would normally do. Walking in 6" heels was exhausting, but I continued for more than an hour before I took a break. After the break, I wiped dust and vacuumed the floors for another half hour.

This is incredible... Princess Shelle has such a positive effect on my life. I'm more motivated, feeling happier and love to do my assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment