What am I ready for next?

Today's assignments included the instruction to soap my cock and stroke for ten minutes. Stroking felt different after not having touched for over a week. Almost like something new. I liked that sensation...
It took long before I got near the edge and when I finally did, I automatically slowed down without thinking about it. I'm convinced, that even if I wanted to, I would be unable to make myself cum without permission... this is absolutely astonishing, considering the fact, that I'm now chaste and almost constantly horny for three weeks.
After I finished stroking, I did the next assignment by writing the word POPS on my cock while repeating the sentence 'i am Dominas worker slave' out loud. The tip of the pen created an interesting sensation on my hard cock...

My Princess asked me today, what I'm ready for next. This is a good question, I'll have to think about it...

A part of me does not want to know what's coming, does not want to take that decision. I think that's related to my desire to be pushed further and be powerless. I liked, how the sleep trigger surprised me yesterday and how powerless I felt when I was unable to wake up when the file looped.

I will now finish the day with my mantra and listening to 'wet dreams' as I always do.
I have been assigned to wear my collar while I sleep tonight. I guess it will take a bit longer than usual to calm my thoughts and fall asleep while feeling it as a sign of Princess Shelle's control...

No comments:

Post a Comment