Punishment

On my way home from work, I bought the dry rice for my punishment.
As soon as I arrived home, I prepared everything, knelt upright on two piles of the rice and started stroking and saying my mantra.
My knees started to hurt immediately and every little movement made it worse. Some pain can be quite hot, but this kind of pain is something different. After 5 minutes, I was regretting my curiosity and had difficulties to concentrate on my mantra.
I was so glad when the 10 minutes were over, but despite all the pain, I didn't even think about stopping earlier!
I stroked the whole time, but couldn't get any pleasure from it, I couldn't even keep my cock hard towards the end...
If this was only a taste, I'll certainly do my best to avoid a real punishment!
I'm thankful, that Princess Shelle taught me this lesson.

I listened to Thought Control later... I'm feeling very aroused since then and I'm yearning for a stroke command.

No comments:

Post a Comment