Sunday

I woke up, being incredibly horny this morning, my cock hard and aching. I tried to stroke, but found myself unable to do so once again. I think I haven't masturbated at all for a week already.
I got up and did my mantra, but distracted by my arousal, it was difficult to concentrate and I found myself shifting back and forth on my knees. I tried to listen to 'Edge of eruption', but couldn't lay still, so I stopped the recording.

I was able to distract myself until the afternoon, but finally listened to 'Appreciation for me', which has become one of my favorite sessions. It is so easy to listen to it and to just shut of my thoughts.
I was expecting to hear the sleep trigger, looking forward to fall fast and deep, but it wasn't there...
I'm wondering whether I forgot having heared it or if there is none in this session...

The rest of the day was uneventful. As usual, I will finish it with my mantra and listening to 'wet dreams'...

No comments:

Post a Comment