Playground triggers

There was an interesting assignment today... I had to put three rubber bands around my cock, so I put one behind my balls, one at the base of my cock and on one the head. To tight grip of the rubber bands felt good and my cock quickly got hard. I felt the urge to masturbate, but there was no instruction to do so and I resisted the temptation.
After 10 minutes, the rubber bands started to pinch my skin and I was getting uncomfortable, but I waited 10 more minutes before I took them off.

Obeying Princess Shelle's commands has become so automatic to me. I'm looking forward to do the daily assignments, sending her lunch money or a tip on Tuesdays. I'm learning new playground triggers whenever a new one comes up and when there's an assignment to listen to a session I don't have, I'm adding it to my collection. Every new email or tweet makes my heart jump and makes me feel so happy...

My Princess answered to my chastity offering in the evening. I have to masturbate three times for three minutes tonight... I love to stroke for her, wishing that the 3 minutes weren't over so fast.
She also told me to be careful what I wish for... has my curiosity got me into trouble again?

No comments:

Post a Comment