Inception

I remember some fragments of a dream I had last night... a had watched the movie Inception in the evening and my dream was some mixture of that movie and being hypnotized. I woke up at one point and believed, that I had two emails from Princess Shelle in my inbox and I almost got up to read them, before I realized that I had dreamed. I'm not sure if the dream continued after I fell back to sleep, but I was incredibly horny when I woke up in the morning.
It's Tip Me Tuesday and the counter went up quickly with that dream in the back of my mind...

I set up a notification sound for my inbox a while ago and extended it to react to Surrender commands on twitter, now. It's the sound of a bell that calls me until I press stop. It has almost become a trigger itself. Whenever I hear it, my heartbeat quickens and a warm feeling spreads inside me...

One of today's assignments was to listen to my favorite file. That was not an easy decision, all the files are so nice to listen too... in the end, I chose Appreciation for Me, because it reflect so perfectly how I feel about chastity.

No comments:

Post a Comment