Mindless Zombie

I listened to Subjugated Zombie yesterday evening, as Princess had instructed. I can remember the suggestion that she used me as her sex-toy and I woke up being incredibly horny. I stroked afterwards until I could take no more without cumming. I suppose that this session will make my chastity month a bigger challenge than I expected...

I listened to Mind Numbing Sleep in bed. Although I didn't fall asleep while listening, I only remember that it added to my arousal...

My little temporary "tattoo" survived the shower in the morning pretty well and when I put my clothes on, I realized that drawing it on my forearm was not the brightest idea. I tried to wash it off, but it didn't fade much. So no short sleeves for the next couple of days... that's going to suck with the muggy weather we're currently having... (note to myself: brain doesn't work properly when horny, think twice!)

I listened to Subjugated Zombie before finishing this journal entry and stroked for more than half an hour afterwards, always staying near the edge. It's still difficult to think straight...

No comments:

Post a Comment