I'm owned now

It has been a busy day and I have been distracted from my arousal until the evening. Only a subtle feeling of being horny now and then...
But as soon as I was home and had everything done, my craving to go into trance was back, so I listened to 'Sleep manipulation'.
When I lay there after the session, unable to come out of trance, I tried not to focus on my arousal, but was unable to do so for quite a while.

Later I had the idea to add a counter to my journal that shows  how long I didn't cum. It's been 19 days now...
While writing this, I began to wonder if this is an achievement I can be proud of, but came to the conclusion that I just didn't have a choice. Princess Shelle has created such a deep desire to be chaste in me and her control over my cock has become so strong, that I find myself unable to masturbate. So in the end, it's her achievement and I'm feeling a deep gratitude for that.
I'm wondering how long it will take until I start begging for an orgasm and what my Princess will do to me once I'm that desperate... will I regret having written this once that moment has come or did I write it, because I want to be pushed further? I'm not entirely sure, but time will tell...

Princess Shelle hasn't answered to the mail containing my slave contract yet. I'm wondering if she might not have received it and have been pondering to send it again during the last couple of days. I was afraid to sound impatient or annoy her, but finally sent the contract again today.

Update:
My Princess sent an answer later that night, telling me that she accepted the contract. I paid the fee immediately and Princess sent back the password for the private area and a new training file.
There is so much to read in the there, but it was already late in the night and I had to sleep.

I'm so excited to be Princess Shelle's contracted slave now and can hardly await to explore the private area tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment