Thought control

I listened to Behavior Modification again today. After I awoke from it, I tried to write a review, but it was difficult to think straight. I waited almost half an hour before I could start with the review.

While writing it, I received an answer to my email about punishment. Princess Shelle commanded me to kneel on dry rice for 10 minutes tomorrow while stroking and saying my mantra.
Kneeling on a hard surface alone is uncomfortable, so I normally use a pillow. But with the added rice it will certainly be worse. Still I'm a little curious how it will feel...

I listened to the Thought Control loop while exercising. The 15 minutes where over quickly and the loop made me feel good. I think I'll do that more often from now on...
The Stones sang "We don't need no thought control", but they were wrong...

No comments:

Post a Comment