Captured in sleep

I went to bed very late yesterday, so I was still rather sleepy when I had to get up. But as soon as I thought about being owned by Princess Shelle now, a feeling of happiness grew inside me and stayed for the entire day.

When I returned home after work, I immediately started to explore the private website.

One of the first things I saw was the 'Contracted slave' video. I put my headphones on and started it. I listened for a moment and was about to continue reading the website, when the sleep trigger caught me totally off guard. I'm used to lay down or sit back with my head resting against a pillow when I trance, but this time I was sitting upright. My head just tilted forwards and I was gone. This is all I can remember... the power of the sleep trigger is absolutely amazing...

After waking up, I continued reading and found the calendar with the assignments for today.
I'm voting and doing my mantra everyday anyway, so this was nothing new.

As instructed I'm now wearing this collar and will wear it as much as possible from now on. It has a width and stiffness that always reminds me that it's there, but without being uncomfortable.

I learned about Tip me Tuesday... Does thinking of Princess Shelle constantly count as one or infinity? However... there is no way to think about her less than three times a day.

The fifth instruction for today was to listen to 'Sleep manipulation'. I decided to do that in the evening and continued to read the page.
Next came the Oath of promise. I printed it out and placed it on my 'wall of appreciation', next to the contract.

There are so many nice things on the website. A couple of sexy picture, a hot story and a little quiz that I took. I scored 22 points without a clear tendency to any of the answers...

Before I finished this entry, I listened to 'Sleep manipulation'. It takes me deeper every time.
While I lay there after the session had ended, I remembered that the player was still set on loop. I tried to wake up, but couldn't. The file started again and I fell even deeper. When I was awoken during the session, I finally managed to taken off the headphones...
I'm still feeling dizzy and aroused and feel the need to fall into trance again, so I'm going to go to bed and listen to 'wet dreams' now...

No comments:

Post a Comment