A day full of Princess

I woke up early again and started my day with my mantra and listening to 'Appreciation for Me'.

I found a new email in my in-box, announcing the release of 'Sleep manipulation'. The description sounded very interesting and buying the file was a given. I bought it together with a picture-set of Princess Shelle in a very sexy body-stocking to add them to my 'wall of appreciation'.

The session took me incredibly deep and the new sleep-trigger will certainly increase the effect of all other sessions, too. I'm constantly aroused anyway whenever I think of Princess Shelle (which I do a lot), hear her voice or read her words, but this session made me even hornier.
Although I had the option to masturbate after the session ended, I didn't want to. Not without the explicit command of my Princess...
I didn't check the time when I started listening, so I can't say how long I lay there, unable to wake up until my arousal faded.
When I finally awoke, I immediately wrote a review and started with today's journal entry.
While writing about the session, I found my arousal returning and my mind started drifting, making it hard to write (I had to edit this section later, because what I wrote was an incoherent mess of words. Again one of those events that make me realize, how powerful Princess Shelle is).
I stopped writing at this point, because I couldn't help but listen again...

During the second listen, the trigger took me down very quickly and I again found myself in a dizzy state after waking up. I took a shower and ate something to get my mind clear, but it didn't help much.

This has been a day full of Princess Shelle. She was constantly in my mind and I didn't do much but work on my journal for her and listen to her voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment