30 days

There was the assignment to walk again today. The weather was bad, so I decided walk rounds in my apartment. To make it more interesting, I put on my 6" ankle boots, but after five minutes, my feet hurt to much and I changed back to flat shoes.

I sent lunch money to Princess Shelle once again. This time, I was instructed to edge while doing that. It has now been 30 days since I last came and so it didn't take long to reach the edge and I had to be careful not to go to far. My urge to stroke has become strong and I'm sometimes so aroused that I could almost explode without touching.

I listened to Automatic Obedience this evening and realized, that I have been following the instructions without remembering them. Although I know, that I am following the instructions from the file, I still can't remember what they are exactly.

No comments:

Post a Comment