Forced Femme - Day two

The first thing I did this morning was to check today's assignments and I was very delighted to find the permission to edge. I'm going to save this for bedtime...
After exercising as commanded and taking a shower, I dressed up again and spent the day in a latex outfit. A white top and a tight black skirt with white ruffles... not to forget the high-heels and my collar.

In the afternoon, Princess Shelle sent the AF trigger, I really like this one!
I listened to the Breasts session from the Forced Femme series afterwards. I was already wearing a bra and breast forms and when I woke up from trance, I began to fondle them. It felt so real and turned me on so much..!

Princess Shelle instructed me to listen to Mind Numbing Sleep at night and to Subjugated Zombie today. The descriptions sound great and I can't wait to listen to the files...

No comments:

Post a Comment