Playground triggers

Instead of Wet Dreams, I listened to 'Appreciation for Me' in bed yesterday night. When I tried to sleep afterwards, I couldn't and it felt like something was missing. I have become so accustomed to doze off while listening to Wet Dreams or one of the other sleep files that I have in a playlist with it...
After trying to sleep for a while, I gave in and listened. When the music played at the end of the file, I felt tired enough to sleep and decided to turn it of after it ended... I woke up much later when one of the other files had just started...

I continued with the Playground triggers today. Most of the triggers I learned so far sound like fun, but others scare me a bit.

I'll have to go to sleep with my hand on my cock tonight. I suppose it will be quite difficult to fall asleep this way...

No comments:

Post a Comment