A walk

Sleeping with my collar last night was easier than I thought. The feeling of it was actually kind of comforting, especially since sleeping naked, as required by my contract, makes me feel a bit vulnerable. I might do that more often from now on...

Today's assignments included the instruction to walk for 20 minutes. When I read it in the morning, my first impulse was to skip this assignment. I don't like walking, it's boring...
Until noon, something in me had decided to do the assignment, so I went for a walk before lunch. I wore a small butt-plug to make it a little more interesting and chanted my mantra while walking. Time passed by much quicker than I had expected...

There was also the instruction to listen to 'Voice of control', which I did after finishing work. The bin-aural waves and the rapid panning of Princesses voice from left to right had a powerful effect on me.
As instructed during the session, I stroked to the edge after it ended. I am to listen to it three times and then decide, whether I want to cum or stay chaste. I expect, that the edging will make it a bit more difficult again to be in chastity, but I'm pretty sure, that I will decide to stay chaste in the end.

In her recent blog-post, Princess Shelle wrote about punishment. She mentioned a dungeon that she'll open for punishing her slaves. Reading that exited me and I'm almost tempted to disobey, just to experience what it's like to be punished by her... but I will stay a good boy for my Princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment