Feeling controlled

Although I went to bed late yesterday, I woke up early. I have the day off and could have stayed in bed, but I felt the need to go into trance. So I got up and knelt down in front of Princess Shelle's picture to chant my mantra before listening to 'Appreciation for me'.

Later in the shower, I had again a compulsion to masturbate, but at the same time, another part of my mind didn't want to. Before I could even start, the idea of stroking became boring, leaving me standing under the running water, confused and realizing that this is no longer a game were I play along.
I'm feeling controlled by Princess Shelle and I'm loving it! This is such a viscous circle. My arousal triggering thoughts of being controlled and those thoughts making me even hornier...

It has been a wonderful sunny day. Seems, that spring has finally started...
I decided to clean up outside while wearing a short latex-catsuit under my clothing. I love how the sun heats up my body underneath it.

I ended the day with my mantra and fell asleep while listening to 'wet dreams'...

No comments:

Post a Comment