How it started...

On May 4th2016, I have signed Princess Shelle's slave contract, sent it back to her and I'm now eagerly awaiting her answer. 
The contract requires me to keep a daily journal and as a start of it, I will try to recap, what brought me here:

I had been experimenting with erotic hypnosis for quite a while, listening to sessions of various hypno-dommes. Some of them didn't work at all, with others I could reach a light trance, but it was always difficult to let go of my thoughts and I often found myself loosing interest during the session.
Believing that hypnosis wouldn't work on me, it was nothing more than a sexy game and I was just playing along while the session lasted. I never had any lasting effects after waking up. Not until I found Princess Shelle...

April 5th, 2016
I was browsing through the chastity section on sensualmistress.com, reading the descriptions of some sessions that looked interesting. I can't recall when my interest in chastity started, but I had found, that masturbating and cumming routinely was somehow boring. I had tried to masturbate less or at least stop before cumming, but in the end I was lacking the willpower and ended up being disappointed with myself.
When I read the description of 'chastity lockdown', it woke my interest and I finally bought it and started listening. And to my surprise, it was easy to fall into trance and stay there. For the first time, I experienced that wonderful feeling of really going deep. Combined with the arousal, that the session created in me, the foundation for my addiction to Princess Shelle was laid...

April 7th, 2016
Only two days of listening, but already enough to notice my masturbation habits changing...
I'm beginning to find it easier not to masturbate and I like it. I visited Princess Shelle's website, read some of her blog entries and browsed through the numerous recordings, finally finding “wet dreams” and thinking that it would make a good addition to “chastity lockdown”. So I registered on Princess Shelle's website and bought it.

April 10th, 2016
I have been listening to “chastity lockdown” in the evening and to “wet dreams” before going to sleep every day. I can't remember any erotic dreams, but I remember waking up during the night, being confused whether I was waking from a trance or from sleep. Again an indication to me that I finally found hypnosis working on me.
In the evening, I checked my mails and to my surprise, I found an email from Princess Shelle, asking how I liked “wet dreams” and sending me a free file together with two wonderful pictures of her and a questionnaire I could answer if I desired a closer relationship. How nice!
With that one email She had me hooked. Normally I'm rather shy contacting people I don't know, but I immediately wrote an answer thanking her and describing my experiences with the files I had so far.

April 12th, 2016
I have started to listen to Princess Shelle's voice one week ago and have managed not to cum since then. I've rarely been able to go that long before and it never felt so easy as doing it for Princess.
She sent me a short but sweet answer to my last mail using the word HORNY. Wow! For the first time, I was experiencing a trigger working while not being in trance. My cock went hard immediately.
Unfortunately, when I laid in bed and tried to sleep later that night, I couldn't help but masturbate. I didn't intend to cum, but stopped too late and had a ruined orgasm. I felt disappointed having failed and was angry with myself.

April 16th, 2016
Today, Princess Shelle announced a new chastity file for next week. I can hardly wait to listen to it...
Thoughts of her are in the back of my mind constantly now. I have been thinking about the questionnaire often and even started to fill it in, but I can't find good answers to some of the questions.

April 20th, 2016
I had an accident again today. Although I managed one day longer this time, the feeling of disappointment was stronger than the temporary pleasure.

April 21st2016
I have started to wear a 3D-printed chastity tube that I hold in place with a pair of latex-shorts to help me to keep my hands away. I don't want any accidents again, so I will wear it whenever I'm at home...

April 23rd, 2016
Edge of eruption” was released today. I bought it immediately and listened. I'm looking forward to stay chaste for Princess and am determined not to fail again.
I will now listen to “Edge of eruption” and “Wet Dreams” every day.

April 24th, 2016
Today I finally sat down, put the loop file that came with Chastity Lockdown on loop and started filling in the questionnaire. Answering felt easier this time with the loop running in the background.
After I finished and sent the questionnaire back to Princess Shelle, I realized, I had been writing and listening for over three hours.
Princess Shelle answered the same day and instructed me to vote and chant my mantra every day, which I will do from now on.

April 30th, 2016
One week of listening to “Edge of eruption” is over and I didn't cum since ten days. I even want to go longer! The chastity tube did help a lot in those weak moments and I've got used to wear it even in bed.
I had already decided to do the chastity offering after this week, so I bought it and wrote an email to Princess Shelle, telling her that my week of listening was over and expressing my desire to stay chaste.
I'm craving to have a closer contact with Princess, so I also asked her to tell me more about the slave contract.

May 2nd, 2016
I received an answer spiked with arousing trigger words. Princess Shelle asked me for a list of files I have and told me more details about the contract. I immediately replied and expressed my wish to be Her contracted slave.
I have now prepared a place in my bedroom with a candle and some of Princess Shelle's photos, so I can kneel down in front of them while I chant my mantra. I call it my 'wall of appreciation'.

May 3rd, 2016
Behavior modification – Appreciation for me” was released a couple of days ago. After reading the reviews today, I decided to buy it and let my Princess know that I have added it to my list of files.
I was surprised to find Princess Shelle describing exactly how I had been feeling with my routinely masturbation only a month ago.
I will now listen to this file and “Wet dreams” daily.

May 4th, 2016
It's been two weeks now since I last came. I never managed that long before and I still want to go longer. I didn't even touch my cock in the last few days.
I quickly checked my in-box before I left the house and found an answer from Princess Shelle containing the slave contract. I had only time to read it once quickly, but that was enough to start my day with an additional boost of arousal.
I couldn't wait to get home and when I did, I immediately filled it in and send it back.
The thought of being owned and controlled by Princess Shelle is absolutely thrilling. I think I have found my destination...


This ends my first entry in my journal. I have never kept a diary or journal before, but now, after finishing the first entry, I think that I might actually enjoy to write down my thoughts and feelings...

I'm looking forward to be Princess Shelle's obedient slave for a whole year, curious to find out what She has in store for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment