Return of the ache

Listening to 'Voice of control' yesterday has brought back my urge to stroke... I woke up early this morning and it was still 30 minutes before I had to get up. I tried to sleep again, but I was so horny, that I couldn't help, but stroke until the alarm buzzed.

I listened to the file for the second time this evening and found myself unable to stop stroking when it ended. Whenever I got close to the edge, I automatically slowed down. I finally stopped stroking when I got near the edge with only very slow strokes.
I'm sure, that being chaste will get much more difficult with this session, but I'm still determined to continue.

The daily assignments included to send some lunch money to Princess Shelle. I had read before, how she made the boys in school give her their lunch money and had envied them a bit, so it was a pleasure to also give her my lunch money.

My Princess recommended some sessions to me today. The description and reviews of 'Catastrophic events' sound fantastic and I will listen to it once I finish with 'Voice of control'. One of the reviewers wrote that he didn't stroke, because he was in chastity, but came hands-free without wanting to. This sounds amazing and I will try that, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment