Pink Panties

I had to wear pink panties today. Going to work with them felt even more humiliating than going without underwear. I was concerned that someone would notice, although this was very unlikely. The panties kept slipping in between my ass cheeks and the feeling of the lace on my cock was unused.

Back at home, I listened to Obedience Training. This is by far the hottest session I have listened to so far. I was extremely horny for the rest of the day and had a strong desire to please Princess.

I'll have to stroke for 15 minutes before sleeping, but the strange thing is, that I don't have the desire to do so. The stroking always eases my arousal for a while and currently, I don't want that.
I'm really confused about my feelings. I was desperate to stroke yesterday evening, but today I don't want to, even though I'm way more hornier...

No comments:

Post a Comment