Needing to cum

Princess Shelle sent the new monthly training file today, I listened to it first in the afternoon. I don't recall what it's about, but it made me feel so cozy and happy... such a wonderful file...

I tried to stroke less today, because I feared I would fail. It was not easy, especially after listening to the Chastity Week file again, but I survived this day without an accident.
I feel the need to cum, but it is two more weeks until my chastity offering ends. When I'm finished with the chastity week tomorrow, it won't make sense to ask for an orgasm, but I will ask for a beta-training assignment anyway.

I have been thinking about in two weeks... I think that I will be really desperate to cum by now, but I secretly hope, that my Princess will make me beg for a little while.
I have realized, that I will only have three or four orgasms for the rest of the year, if my chastity periods always get longer as I asked for. It's a bit scary, but I always like a challenge and I love to be chaste for Princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment