A hard day

Today has literally been a 'hard' day. It started with my email alert waking me up in the middle of the night. My Princess had sent an email with a stroke trigger, which I was happy to follow.

One of today's assignments said "Spend time today doing the thing you love best doing". My first though was to stroke, but what I really love most is to listen to Princess Shelle's voice...

Another assignments was to listen to the Forced Femme series again. I had been busy with the other files and haven't listen to the series since the weekend and the need to dress up had faded a bit, but I have worn my high-heels all the time at home. I'm getting better at walking in them...
I listened to the corset session this time, already dressed in my maids uniform. I don't have a corset, so I substituted it with elastic bandages to satisfy my need to feel the tightness around my torso.

I had my first edging session while paying my monthly obligation, the second followed after listening to Subjugated Zombie. I'm instructed to stroke again in bed, while saying my mantra...

No comments:

Post a Comment