Edging Marathon

Today was the last day of the Farm Assignment. I had to edge 12 times, each one on the full hour. That meant, I had to start in the morning and continue to do so while being at work. I don't like to edge at the office, there's always the fear, that someone could notice and I can't enjoy the stroking.
When I returned home, I had already edged so often, that I was looking forward for this assignment to end and I couldn't fully enjoy it either.

After finishing with the edging assignment, I listened to Domina 24 Hours. It's a fantasy about spending a day serving Princess Shelle, including a little humiliation and a punishment. I almost came without touching while listening to it.

The last part of the assignment was to choose a lucky number from 7-21. I choose 18...
I don't know what this means, but I could imagine, that it's about more chastity. I'm actually looking forward to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment