Latex maid

I haven't received further instructions for my chastity training, yet, so I took the opportunity to cool down a bit and didn't touch today.

Today's assignments contained the instruction to clean at home wearing panties, bra, breasts and heels, so I put on my latex maid-uniform and completed it with a black and white maid mask. I cleaned the bathroom and did the laundry before preparing lunch and continued with the kitchen after eating. I was sweating heavily under the latex, so I changed into another outfit after I was finished with cleaning.
I listened to Forced Femme - Breasts later and while waking up, I started fondling my breast again. With each touch, I could feel a tingling in my cock.
I'm still dressed up and I'm going to wear the bra and breasts to bed this night.

No comments:

Post a Comment