Edging

Today was the first day with my beta-training. I enjoyed the edging in the morning and took my time. I was not able to do the edging at noon. I'm allowed to skip only one of the edges per day, so in the afternoon, still at work, I had to do it. I hurried to get to the edge, but had to be very careful not to go to far.
I was going to take my time to edge in the evening, but got there much sooner than I wanted. These quick edges always add to my frustration...

I have listened to Bondage in the early evening to prepared myself for the upcoming Prison file. Princess Shelle's tweets about the file always increase my anticipation, I can't wait to listen to it!

The rest of the evening was especially frustrating. I was so horny and wanted to stroke, but I have to wait until I mantra before I sleep.
There is an important assignment mentioned in today instructions that I shall prepare myself for. I wonder what that will be...

No comments:

Post a Comment