Frustration

I had a sexy dream once again last night... the dreams are getting more frequent and I woke up being hard and horny several times during the last nights.

I listened for the second time to the first of the Chastity Week recordings and edged two times during the evening. It didn't take much stroking to get me to the edge, so I only stroked for a few minutes today, always taking my hands away when I reached the edge. This is becoming quite frustrating, but I love it, when my Princess makes things difficult for me...

I had to wear rubber bands around my cock and balls again, this time for one hour. I wanted to comply, but the pinching got too much after 20 minutes, that I took them off. I felt bad for failing, so I snapped one of the rubber bands on each of my tights 10 times. I stretched it as far as possible and I'm sure, the stripes will stay for a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment