Bondage

I was so horny last night, that I couldn't sleep, so I finally got up again and checked Princess Shelle's website. My heart jumped, when I saw, that the new file was released. I listened to it immediately...
This new session is so powerful! I felt so submissive afterwards and I finally fell asleep with a smile on my face.
I listened again this evening and since then, the words "I submit and I surrender" go back and forth in my mind.

I have also listened to the second file from the Week of Chastity series. This file is even more arousing the the first one. I stroked for more than half and hour after waking up and every time I got near the edge, my hands fell to my sides. I stroked again later in the evening...

The thought that being horny is so much better than an orgasm is deep in my mind by now and I just don't want to cum. I feel like I want to go on forever, but I'm sure, that at some point, the need to cum will get back. What if my Princess would then continue to deny me or tell me to ruin my orgasm?

No comments:

Post a Comment