More chastity

When I listened to Mind Numbing Sleep last night, with my ankles and wrists bound together and the collar around my neck, I realized, how much I need Princess Shelle's control. It feels so good to surrender to her and the collar and cuffs somehow made me feel protected.

I had asked Princess, what had been the longest time she had a slave stay chaste and she asked back if I wanted to break records... I told her that I would love if she trained me to go longer and longer...
Well, I don't know what I'm getting myself into, but I love to be chaste for my Princess and the thought of interrupting my arousal with an orgasm is somehow unpleasant.

She replied today and instructed me to listen to the Week of Chastity series. I listened to the first file and masturbated later in the afternoon as instructed. As soon as I reached the edge, my hands automatically fell to my sides and I was unable to fully savor the edge. Staying on the edge has always eased my arousal for a while afterwards during the last days, but without it, the stroking only adds to my desperation.

No comments:

Post a Comment