Can't edge without permission

As instructed, I have stroked while doing my mantra before going to bed yesterday. I wanted to edge, but I couldn't get close, not even with fast strokes. Only a few hours before, I was close to the edge quickly with only light strokes.
This is not the first time, that I wasn't able to edge or even stroke without explicit instructions. I always love it, when Princess Shelle's control over me is showing so clearly.

There has been a cleaning assignment again, today. Once again a perfect timing, I had neglected that and I needed to clean up before the weekend. This time, I was totally encased in latex while cleaning. It was not easy with my mask limiting my field of vision.

I have listened to the monthly training file again in the evening and I still can't remember what it is about. I only wake up every time feeling comfortable and happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment