More dreams

I was hard and near the edge most of the time while I listened to Mind Numbing Sleep last night. Nevertheless, I fell asleep towards the end. I woke up totally hard and horny later in the night. I remember that I was wearing a chastity belt in my dreams, but not much more. It seems, that my erotic dreams are getting more frequent, now I only need to remember more of them...

I edged in the shower as assigned and later after listening to Subjugated Zombie. Needless to say that it didn't take a lot of stroking to get to the edge.

I'm looking forward to the new file. Princess Shelle announced that it will be about bondage. This and also the previous releases fit my fetishes so perfectly, it is as if my Princess is reading my thoughts...

I have to tie my wrist or ankles this night. I have noticed, that I am missing something when I don't wear my collar in bed, so I think a little bondage will make a nice addition to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment