Sissy orgasm

I had a wonderful call with Lady Helena this evening, where she prepared my for my sissy-assignment that I'm going to start tomorrow. After putting me into trance, she let me feel my body turning more feminine. I could feel, how my breasts were expanding and my waist getting narrower. She has increased my desire to wear panties and other lingerie and all this made me very horny.
She didn't let me touch myself and when she started to wake me up, I accepted to be denied a bit longer, but then, she surprised me by telling me to get a pair of panties and put them on. She made me rub myself through the panties and moan like a girl. This really turned me on and soon, I was on the edge. She encouraged me to cum in my panties and I had a wonderful orgasm. My balls had been pretty full and so, my panties were soaked in cum, but she instructed me to leave them on for the rest of the evening.
I should have ruined my orgasm, I'm still working on that count, but in that moment, I didn't think about it. Lady Helena had put me into such a bliss, that all I could think about was cumming...

I was still experiencing the afterglow of this session, when I got an email from my Owner. I had sent Her a cleaning report on Saturday and She thought, that my desk could be cleaner. She's right, I had neglected that... She suggested to have a session, where She'll make me to always want everything neat and clean. I love that idea! I sometimes feel like I'm in a light trance, when I'm cleaning and I'd love to intensify that feeling. In my reply, I apologized for my untidy desk and also confessed not ruining my orgasm. I'm now looking forward to finally start with my sissy-assignment tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment