Edging marathon

Yesterday was day 3 of my sissy-assignment, a day without touching. I had thought, that it might get difficult after all the teasing the day before, but I barely noticed an urge during the day. Maybe it was because I was suffering from the heat the whole day. I had a BBQ with friends in the evening, so I returned home later than usual. I still had to do a very important part of today's instructions: writing a letter of adoration for my beloved Owner. I had been thinking about that from the day I received the assignment, but still it was difficult to find appropriate words to describe my feelings for Her.
I spent the rest of the evening with this task and my cock was hard the whole time. But it wasn't hard from arousal as much as from the feelings of love and adoration.
Her instructions were to send this letter at the end of day 4, so I saved it to a file and went to bed. As soon as I closed my eyes, my arousal overwhelmed me. My cock got hard again and this time it was sexual. I wanted to stroke and edge! It took long before I could fall asleep and I woke a couple of times with my cock being hard.

Today was quite busy at work and the day went by fast. But nonetheless, I read my letter each time I had a little break and I added a few things that I had forgotten to write.
As soon as I was home, I listened to the implant files. I had been looking forward to this for so long! I started with the Sissy Implant. I had already dressed up before, so I could directly listen to the second Implant without waking up too much. This one has me edge as much as possible for 72 hours and that is what I did for the rest of the evening. I'm not sure if I counted correctly, but I did at least 10 edges during the last few hours. With the weekend ahead, I'll have so much more time to edge and as much as I appreciate that, I'm also a little worried, that I might fail and cum without permission...

Finally, I would like to point my readers to slave yoko's blog. We have been in contact for a while and I'm glad, that I could answer some of his questions and help him find his way to our Domina. She accepted him as Her slave a few weeks ago and has now started his own blog. He's a good writer and I enjoyed reading his first posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment