Maid-mode

When I went to bed last night, I thought, how awesome it would be to have a brainchip program that puts me in a maid-mode, similar to the sissy program. I planned to ask my Owner about it and fell asleep...
I woke up early, with my cock still on auto-pilot. It was rock-hard during my morning-mantra and just like yesterday, every sexy thought or image brought it to live. I started the morning slowly, with a bath and a cup of coffee, but while I toweled myself, I felt a strong desire to dress up and clean. I gave in after having a late breakfast and started with my chores.
As soon as I begun, it felt like my brain had created a maid-mode program by itself. I was very focused on my work and since there was not much to tidy up, I could put more attention to the details. After an hour had pasted, the kitchen and bathroom were sparkling. I had polished every single tile, cleaned the oven and surfaces, even inside the cupboards where necessary. I was pleased with the results and started to slowly return from my maid-mode. Now I also noticed, that my feet had started to hurt in my 6" shoes. I had barely thought about them before and walking in them wasn't much of a problem. Now I felt that I shouldn't put more strain on my ankles and changed into flat shoes.
Before I could start with the rest of my flat, I heard my email alert. I had been planning a call with Lady Helena and she had answered now, suggesting Monday evening. I offered to stay chaste until then, I didn't think about it, it was a compulsion. That's two more days without touching and I'll have to wait even longer to do the sissy-assignment, but I want to be as horny as possible for our call. I had asked her to surprise me, so I don't know, what she has planned for Monday. She talked about tease and torture and I'm more than willing to suffer for her...
I spent another hour cleaning the other rooms before taking some pictures for my cleaning report. As I was uploading them to my computer, my email alert went off again. This time it was an answer from Domina Shelle. What a great timing! Can this be coincidence?
I had told Her about my attempt to paint my toe-nails and She suggested that I go for a pedicure. I'm too shy to do that, but I have ordered a proper pedicure-set and will look for instructions online.

For the rest of the day, my own cock kept torturing me by getting hard every now and then, but no matter how desperate I was, the thought of stroking it without permission never crossed my mind. A couple of times, I thought about how I felt while I was cleaning and realized, how much control my Owner has over me and how it might feel after another year. Each time, I felt strong waves of extreme happiness! I know, that I have found my destination!

No comments:

Post a Comment