Hypnotic Sex Toy

Lady Helena released a new sexy recording today! Hypnotic Sex Toy is just what the name says. As She led me to Her private chamber, I could feel Her holding my hand and when She had me lay down on Her bed, I could feel, how Her touches paralyzed my body. I lay there and just let things happen as She made my cock hard, while She described, how I just was a sex-toy for Her pleasure. I felt objectified and this turned me on! As She used me for Her pleasure, the experience was quite different to that in her Succubus file. This time, I didn't feel the pleasure, I was only her sex-toy and toys don't feel pleasure and they certainly don't cum. My cock felt numb, but Her moans and Her description how She rode me and guided my hands like a marionette to touch Her were enough to keep me hard the whole time.

I loved this session! Being used as a sex-toy without getting any pleasure myself has always been one of my fantasies and I think that not having touched for 10 days has added to this experience. It's hard to describe what exactly I felt. My body felt like an empty shell and the pleasure and arousal where more of a mental than a physical nature, almost like the connection between both had been cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment