Dominance - Mind Control

My day started with the same desperate arousal as yesterday. I woke up early, but couldn't fall asleep again, so I got up, made myself a nice hot coffee and checked my emails. I had a new email from my beloved Owner, can a day start any better? She teased me by telling my to imagine how I would suck Her pretty toes and of course, this had the desired effect on me. I was turned on even more now and as I looked at my own toes, I wanted them to be pretty, too. So I went to the bathroom and painted them pink. I have only done that a few times before and the result was not to my satisfaction. If had had done such a sloppy job on my Domina's toes, She would have had any reason to punish me. I have decided to practice this more often, because I think, it's an essential skill a sissy-maid should have.
Not much later, I received another email. Domina Shelle had released the new file for this week already! I could hardly wait to listen, but decided to wait until the evening.
I didn't read the description of Dominance - Mind Control before I listened. I like the suspense and it adds to the experience when I don't know, what She'll do to me... During the induction, She woke me up a few times, only to take me even deeper afterwards. Although my eyes were open and I could move during those times, my mind was still captured by Her voice and unable to fully awake.
After the induction, She guided my hands to stroke very slowly, but since I'm still in chastity, they didn't follow Her commands. But my imagination did... I could imagine, how it would feel and my arousal grew, together with my cock.
Of course, this session was not only about teasing and stroking, all of Her sessions have the purpose to train me to become a better slave for Her. This one connected edging and sacrificing my orgasm with the pleasure of serving and obeying Her commands.
After I woke up, my arousal had at least doubled. My mind was full of sexy thoughts and my cock stayed hard for almost an hour. I was in desperate need to stroke, but touching without permission never crossed my mind and the need to cum, that I felt yesterday was gone.
For the rest of the day, almost everything acted as a trigger to arouse me and let my cock grow. I'm so glad, that I can start with the sissy-assignment on Sunday. I will be allowed to stroke and edge and I'm looking forward to it so much! I wonder, how it will feel to stroke after two weeks of no touching. How long will I be able to stay away from the edge?

No comments:

Post a Comment