Love and trust

I started my day with listening to the Sissy Implant again. I wanted to get into the right mood to do my maid's chores. I was eager to get into my maids uniform as I woke up. I did my make-up and put on a wig, then I gagged and plugged myself and got to work. I didn't want to make a mistake again and 'earn' another ruined orgasm...
While I was cleaning, I received an email from Domina Shelle. She loved the letter of adoration I sent Her yesterday! In my letter, I had compared my old self a year ago with whom I am today. How I have changed from a lazy guy into a diligent maid and how I overcame my excessive masturbation habits. I expressed, how grateful I am for Her training and my trust in Her and I also told Her, how the two weeks without touching made me aware, that my position at Her feet is where I belong. If I could, I would build a castle for my Princess, where She and Lady Helena could live and reign over their slaves day and night.
In this year and a bit of being Her slave, I have developed a deep love for Her, like I have for my family and my closest friends! I trust Her completely and I know, that I can just let myself fall and She will catch me!

After I finished cleaning and sent my report, I have listened to the new session Collar Me Hard. She described a wonderful fantasy where I was at Her feet in front of Her throne and She made me kiss and lick Her boots. She collared me tightly and allowed me to kiss Her panties before pulling them aside. She described, how I would worship Her pussy while allowing me to stroke slowly.
I would have had permission to cum, but that would have interfered with the edging task of my sissy-assignment, so I only edged. This was the first edge of today and I continued to stroke and edge after I woke up. I have lost count by now, but I think, I'm close to 20...
I'm pretty sure, that the new session also contained training suggestions, but I can't remember any details. I was so focused on the sexy story She told, that my conscious mind didn't pay attention. However, I don't need to know that. I trust Her and I know, that my subconscious mind will act upon Her commands. Besides that, it's always a thrill to witness myself obeying commands that I'm not aware of...

No comments:

Post a Comment