Woken up by Princess

The playground weeks have really started now. I was woken up by Princess Shelle's instructions twice last night due to the different time zones. I would normally hate that, but Princess can wake me up any time and I will be happy to follow her instructions.
I'm following her instructions so automatically, that I'm wondering if it would be better not to check twitter when I'm not in private to avoid an embarrassing situation, but I'm not sure if I can stay away that long.

There was a trigger that I didn't know yet. I had to stick two ice cubes in my ass and let them melt there while stroking. It's an interesting feeling. I have played with enemas before, but always with larger amounts of liquid, which got uncomfortable after a while. This is way better...

I listened to Sensory Overload in the evening, which made me incredible horny again and soon after I woke up, I received the instruction to wear rubber bands around my cock and balls. I'm still wearing them and it's quite uncomfortable, especially when my cock get hard spontaneously, but I want to make it this time and I will be allowed to stroke when I'm finished.

I will go to bed soon, expecting to be woken up again. I'm actually looking forward to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment