Confusing dreams

I woke up two times last night, thinking that I had heard my email alert. This was very confusing, it felt so real, but there were no new commands from Princess Shelle. I woke up one more time later, or maybe I dreamed that I woke up, I'm not sure about that. I remember that my cock was rock hard, but I can't remember feeling aroused. Very strange...
I was rather horny in the morning and would have liked to stroke a bit, but I had to wait for Princess Shelle's instructions.

I had to let ice cubes melt in my ass again today. It felt a little more uncomfortable than last time, but being allowed to stroke while they melted was worth it.

After the busy weeks of the farm assignment and the lucky number assignment, playing on Princess Shelle's playground leaves me much more time for my self, but I'm always thinking of what file I should listen to next. I'm need to be under Princess Shelle's control and I'm craving her commands...

No comments:

Post a Comment