Need to think

I was so horny when I went to bed yesterday, that I couldn't fall asleep. Luckily, Princess Shelle sent some stroking instructions not much later. This eased my urge a bit and I finally was able to sleep.
I was allowed to stroke while doing my mantra in the morning and may do so again this evening. I'm looking forward to it...

Princess was pleased with the pictures of my cleaned flat that I sent her. I found myself tidying up minor things that I normally would have ignored during the day. Her supervision seems to already change my thinking about cleaning up. This is amazing, it is really helpful for me!

The final part of my holiday assignment is to think about how Princess can train me to serve her better. This is a nice task, but not not an easy question to answer. I need to think about that in the following days...

I will have guests tomorrow evening, so there will be no update. I'll report back on Saturday...

No comments:

Post a Comment