Tied hands

I was already half awake when Princess Shelle sent me instructions for some anal play and stroking last night. It seems that I got used to receiving instructions at night and my subconscious mind was awaiting them.
I had a second opportunity to stroke, which I did in the early evening. This time I had to do it kneeling and with my hands and feet tied. It was easier to stay away from the edge while stroking in a way that I'm not used to. This was especially helpful since I had to stroke for 10 minutes this time, longer than usual...

Other than that, there is not much to tell today. There has been a writing assignment and I listened to Mission Impossible and the Sensory Overload loop. There were no playground triggers during the day, I guess they will come when I'm in bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment