Conflicting thoughts

I was craving to hear Princess Shelle's voice so much when I returned from work, but I had to wait for a delivery guy until I could start listening. I felt like a little puppy waiting for its owner...
After the delivery guy had showed up, I started with Sensory Overload and Voice of Control, which don't count for the lucky number assignment.
I had quite a conflict in my mind. I'm not allowed to touch for two days, but Voice of Control contains stroking instructions. I had to think for a while what to do, but since I wanted to stroke so badly, I decided not to do so. It's good to give up my desires for Princess...

I listened to Automatic Obedience later and I've planned Surrender to Sleep for bedtimes. That's 8 sessions left for the next three days if I don't run into one that requires repeated listening again...

No comments:

Post a Comment