Tickle torture

I'll have holidays next week and I had asked Princess Shelle for an assignment for these days. I was secretly hoping for some stroking and edging fun, but Princess surprised me once again...
Well, I'll get to stroke. Actually, I have to cum as often as I can within 3 days, starting when I return home tomorrow. She has a number in mind that I must reach or I'll get punished.
This also means that I will cum one week before my goal of 100 days, but in the end, not getting what I want is what chastity and cock control is all about...

I'll also have to write down ways in which Princess Shelle can train me to serve her better. I really like this assignment! Besides that, I'll have to exercise daily and Princess want to play a little truth or dare game with me. Both options will be a bit embarrassing...

I have listened to a new session today: Caution: Princess at Play. It's about tickle torture and so much fun!!! I was thrashing around and breathing heavily and when I woke up, I felt exhausted, but full of endorphins!

No comments:

Post a Comment