Sensory Overload

The new file 'Sensory Overload' was published today. The title says it all, I have no clue, what happened while I was in trance, but I felt great when I woke up. Well, maybe waking up isn't the correct term. I stayed in a state between trance and being awake for quite some time afterwards...
I have to listen to it at least 5 times, this will make it even more difficult to keep up with the lucky number assignment.

Speaking of that assignment... I can't recall what a couple of files are about and this is the perfect opportunity to listen to them again, although I'm not sure if this will help my memory...
Besides Sensory Overload, I have listened to Thought Control and Edge of Control and I will listen to Sleep Manipulation in bed.
I had planned to listen to the Forced Femme series tomorrow and spend my day in my maids uniform, but I'm not allowed to dress up for 3 days, so I'll have to choose something else.

Princess Shelle asked for feedback about the past weeks training, so I wrote down some ideas for assignments and files that I had in mind. I also wrote about the things that I liked less, like the rubber bands, but told her that those are always a good test of obedience.
I always want to obey and please Princess, even if that means that I'll have to to things that I don't really like, so I offered to be her guinea pig if she wants to try out new ideas...

No comments:

Post a Comment