Cleaning

Princess Shelle instructed me to dress up for dinner today. There was also a cleaning assignment, so I did that wearing my maids uniform. I tidied up the bedroom, changed the sheets and prepared dinner afterwards. After I ate, I was allowed to stroke for 15 minutes. Most stroking sessions are much shorter than that, so I enjoyed it a lot. Even by stroking fast, I couldn't edge without permission.

I have listened to Appreciation for Me and my desire to stay chaste is now stronger again. Maybe is should go until Princess Shelle's birthday, it's not that much longer...
I just finished with the monthly training file. There is no awakening at the end and it took some minutes until I was awake enough to open my eyes and write today's journal entry. I'm still dizzy and it's a bit difficult to write, so I'll end here...

No comments:

Post a Comment