Interesting outlooks

Princess Shelle announced new Playground sessions and two weeks full of commands yesterday. I'm so exited to find out, what the new commands are about and I'm looking forward to two interesting weeks.

Before I continued with my assignment, I listened to Sensory Overload and Voice of Control again. I didn't take long after awakening until I felt somehow lost and needed to go into trance again. I chose Hand Maiden this time, it's such an erotic fantasy!

Princess liked the feedback and ideas I had sent and said that there's a lot of training coming my way. Whatever it will be, I'm looking forward to it!

I have already listened to all sessions that let me drift into sleep, but I have gotten so used to that, that I don't want to fall asleep without listening. I'm going to listen to Mind Numbing Sleep, but it doesn't count for the assignment. I have four sessions left to listen to and once to Sensory Overload now...

No comments:

Post a Comment