Busy Schedule

I woke up very early... and very aroused. I couldn't fall asleep again, so I listened to Sensory Overload a second time. I still can't remember the content... There is no awakening at the end of the session and I drifted of to sleep again at some point.

I listened to as much sessions as possible today to get a bit ahead of my schedule. I won't have that much time during the week...
I started with Behavior Modification and Behavior Modification - Appreciation for Me in a row in the afternoon. I took really long until I was awake completely again and I felt so wonderfully owned by Princess. I had a deep need to please her, so I bought a little gift from her wishlist.

I continued with Voice of Control in the evening. I didn't remember how powerful this session is. I couldn't stop stroking for several minutes after listening and I'm still feeling horny. There's also the instruction to listen three times, so I'll have to listen to two sessions besides those for the lucky number assignment in the next two days.

I'm going to listen to Wet Dreams in bed. I hope to have a nice dream of Princess...

No comments:

Post a Comment