No more begging?

Princess Shelle woke me up with instructions once again last night. For the next 3 days, I'll have to edge while doing my mantra in the morning and evening, so my arousal got a kick start this morning.
I listened to Sensory Overload as instructed in the afternoon and afterwards, I needed Princess Shelle's control so much, that I offered to give up my right to beg for an orgasm and just wait until the decides that it's time for me to cum. I'm curious if she will like that or rather have me begging...

Princess sent another trigger in the evening that gave me one more opportunity to stroke. I had been aroused since the morning and was happy to follow the instructions.
I'll go to bed now after doing my mantra and edging and I'll probably woken up with instructions again...

No comments:

Post a Comment