My arousal is back

Being back in chastity today was pretty hard after all that cumming the last days. I was already in bed yesterday, when Princess Shelle sent me stroking instructions. I didn't edge since I wasn't horny again, yet, but as I woke up in the morning, I was quite aroused and would have liked to stroke.

Princess was so kind to assist me with keeping my flat clean and I now have to send her photos every two days and cleaning kept me distracted until the evening. After I was finished, I listened to the newly released file. it made me stroke and edge repeatedly, but I wasn't allowed to cum. The session confused me a bit. It made me want to cum, but also increased my desire to sacrifice my orgasm for Princess Shelle. If I keep listening to it, my start back into chastity might get harder than expected...

No comments:

Post a Comment