Chastity reinforcement

Like Domina Shelle instructed, I have listened to Worship - Kneel at my feet daily since She released it. Each time, Her words brought me close to the edge and I was savoring the stroking and edging, that I was allowed afterwards. My desire to cum has increased daily, but I have skipped the opportunities to have an orgasm.
Today, the daily instructions were different. My Owner wanted me to listen to Chastity - Lesson 4 instead. Although it had been quite a while since I listened to the series, the triggers still worked and it didn't take long until Her words had me so horny, that I felt like I was experiencing a mental climax. I was so wrapped up in this feelings, that I barely noticed Her giving me suggestions that took away my desire to cum.
When I woke up, I was horny as hell, but to my surprise, I had no temptation to stroke. Earlier this year, one of my Owner's recordings had brought back my desire to cum and I used many of the opportunities I got. It was like She had switched my brain to a different mode, but now, I feel like I'm back to the previous mode where I was appreciating being constantly horny.
I'm surprised, how quick this change was, it already feels like it has been this way all the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment